FORTIFY YOUR LIFE
Howsoever successful you might be or feel you are, room for improvement is always there. Few things in life are not taught in any Classroom or University. Those are learnt only from experience as we wade through life.
36 tips would help you recharge your personality. It is only natural that we all like to be Appreciated, Admired and
Accepted in our
If practiced routinely, these are very easy to adopt. But best way, perhaps, would be to teach your children. These tips would help them fortify their lives and would transform them into a magnetic personality. In due course, they might become Technical Wizards. But these 36 tips would help them become Czar of the Hearts.
1. Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can.
2. Keep a tight rein on your Temper. Never take action when you are angry.
3. Do not speak ill of anyone but speak all the good you know of others.
4. Admit your mistakes. Do not blame others for their or your mistakes. Nobody stands taller than those willing to stand corrected.
5. Do not shun criticism as sometime it might save you.
6. Responsibility: Accept it in whatever measure or even grab it. More responsibility you accept, more important you become, higher you go. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
7. Face facts and problems boldly and squarely. More you know of the problem, more you are near solving it.
8. Use your WIT to amuse, not abuse. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
9. Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
11. Always do your best. Excellence is not found in being the best but in doing your best.
12. Tolerance. Tolerate others, for we all have to live together in this world.
13. Do not be afraid of failure. Our greatest glory is not in never failing but in rising every time we fail.
14. Make self-improvement a way of life. Observe othersí good points and incorporate in yourself.
15. Be kind and generous in giving. The best portion of good persons life. His nameless unremembered acts of Love and Kindness.
16. When complimented, a sincere ĎThank youí is the only appropriate response.
17. Whenever there is tussle between Head and Heart, to handle yourself, use your Head, but to handle others, use your Heart.
18. Life is Wonderful, Great, Terrific, Never better, Pain, Unfair, Disappointment, Frustration or a Challenge. Accept them as part of your life.
19. Never give up. Never. If at first you donít succeed, TRY, TRY again.
20. Knowledge is not the only power. It is your most Powerful Asset.
21. Change only can bring perfection. To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often.
22. You reach Dawn through Night only. Darker the Night, Brighter the Dawn.
23. Maturity comes from experience not by age. Fools learn only from their experience. Wise learn from othersí.
24. Conscience is the inner voice that warns us, somebody may be watching. Keep your conscience clear. For sound sleep, no pillow is as soft as a clean conscience.
25. Avoid confrontation specially in minor inconsequential issues. Remember, you go up the ladder by othersí support only.
26. Do not give unsolicited advise. Wise donít need it. Fools wonít heed it.
27. Brilliant or pleasant? When you can be both. Choose pleasant.
28. When you have nothing to say, say nothing.
29. Positive people attract others while negative repel. Think positive. Develop a positive attitude. If there are few bad things or people, there are many more Good ones. It is how you look. Always look at brighter side of the things or situation.
30. Patience: Having done whatever could possibly be done, patience is your best friend. Patience may be bitter but its fruits are sweet.
31. Friends are light in the darkness of night; older the brighter. Hold on to them with both hands.
32. Good Health: The most important asset in life. Because, all achievements in life amount to nothing if you are not healthy. So invest in Good Health. Most important, time and avoidance of momentary pleasures such as Junk Foods, Fried Stuffs and Sweet pies. The same food that causes widening of waist, cause narrowing of arteries. Indulge in light exercise or morning walk from young age.
33. Treat your workers well. Better to have one person working with you rather than three working for you.
34. Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be pressed out of shape.
35. Tide always comes back. Donít ever accept defeat. Remember, one is defeated only when one accepts defeat